GeoCoin (GEO) traded up 10.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 14th. Over the last week, GeoCoin has traded 12.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. GeoCoin has a market cap of $232,334.90 and $138.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GeoCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0730 or 0.00000242 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DAV Coin (DAV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- United Emirate Coin (UEC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Va Na Su (VNS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Speed Star SPEED (SPEED) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- OTO Protocol (OTO) traded down 92.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- BIXBCOIN (BIXB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00040272 BTC.
GeoCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. Website announcement: “Our POW blockchain is now considered developer abandoned. Please remove it from all mining pools. We have reached out to the Yobit exchange to request they delist the original blockchain, but no response was ever provided. Please remove the YoBit market listing from all price discovery calculations.GeoCoin is now an ERC20 Token on the Ubiq Network. We migrated a snapshot of all balances in January 2018, captured at block # 1568125. The ERC20 token is currently trading at Bittrex and Cryptopia exchanges.” “
GeoCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeoCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GeoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.