Myriad (XMY) traded up 38.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. During the last week, Myriad has traded 12.4% higher against the US dollar. Myriad has a market cap of $655,257.23 and $1,859.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Myriad coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- X-HASH (XSH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00006107 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Safari (SFR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1,359.05 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Myriad Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Myriad should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.