Royale Finance (ROYA) traded 43.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 14th. Royale Finance has a market cap of $631,600.59 and $10,790.00 worth of Royale Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Royale Finance coin can currently be purchased for $0.0129 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Royale Finance has traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003328 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001765 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $159.65 or 0.00531962 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.26 or 0.00037505 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60,633.80 or 2.02030944 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004693 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00008505 BTC.
Royale Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Royale is a cross-chain De-Fi solution for the iGaming industry. Its user-centric platform creates Web 3.0 smart-backed liquidity that allows iGaming entrepreneurs to bootstrap innovation with the security and transparency of the blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Royale Finance
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Royale Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Royale Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Royale Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Royale Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Royale Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.