Town and Country Financial Co. (OTCMKTS:TWCF – Get Rating) shares traded down 1.1% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $26.50 and last traded at $26.50. 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 8,657 shares. The stock had previously closed at $26.80.
The firm has a market cap of $75.26 million, a P/E ratio of 6.11 and a beta of 0.25. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $27.05 and its 200 day simple moving average is $27.43.
About Town and Country Financial (OTCMKTS:TWCF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Town and Country Financial (TWCF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Town and Country Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Town and Country Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.