Stratis (STRAX) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 28th. One Stratis coin can currently be purchased for about $0.56 or 0.00001940 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Stratis has traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $76.83 million and $2.13 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Astar (ASTR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001606 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0857 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Trisolaris (TRI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aston Martin Cognizant Fan Token (AM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00001665 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Sint-Truidense Voetbalvereniging Fan Token (STV) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00006541 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. On the 12th of November, 2020, Stratis lauched a new blockchain and finalized their token swap. The new Mainnet enables flexibility and allows development in a more agile manner, while providing a platform for the development and deployment of DeFi based Smart Contracts. In the official STRAX Blockchain launch announcement, Stratis lists the following enhancements to the platform: Block Reward Increase and Cirrus Sidechain Incentivization, Block Time Reduction, Cold-Staking Activation, Cross-Chain-Transfer Time Reduction, Improvement to Blockchain data stores, Increase of OPRETURN Capacity, Masternode Dynamic Membership, Masternode Collateral Increase, Removal of Legacy Node Support, Segregated Witness Activation. STRAX distribution was performed by an automated script executed on the 12th of November 2020 crediting those who had participated in the initial Token Swap period. Token Swap requests after the initial Token Swap period (15th October 2020 until 9 AM GMT on 12th November 2020) will be subject to an additional defined manual process to prove ownership of funds instead process defined above. “
Buying and Selling Stratis
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.