BiFi (BIFI) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 23rd. During the last seven days, BiFi has traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar. BiFi has a market capitalization of $1.99 million and approximately $166,685.00 worth of BiFi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BiFi coin can currently be bought for about $0.0082 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.28 or 0.00086708 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00016883 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001594 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $60.63 or 0.00287526 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.55 or 0.00050043 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00008403 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000249 BTC.
BiFi Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Beefy.Finance is a yield optimizer operating on Binance Smart Chain. In return for a small fee, Beefy.Finance automates several investment strategies utilizing liquidity pools. The project consists of an anonymous team, directly inspired by the yield optimization projects that had been developed on the Ethereum network. Its governance token distribution contracts went live on September 22, 2020, and the first set of vaults were opened on October 8, 2020. “
BiFi Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BiFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BiFi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BiFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BiFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BiFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.