BitCore (BTX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 23rd. During the last week, BitCore has traded 13.4% lower against the dollar. One BitCore coin can currently be bought for $0.0649 or 0.00000309 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. BitCore has a total market cap of $1.17 million and $124,585.00 worth of BitCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21,011.06 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,140.43 or 0.05427760 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00027655 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.00267545 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $116.61 or 0.00555015 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.31 or 0.00582141 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00075663 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
BitCore Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitCore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period. “
Buying and Selling BitCore
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.