Shares of Energean plc (OTCMKTS:EERGF – Get Rating) dropped 3.7% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $15.00 and last traded at $15.55. Approximately 1,150 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 259% from the average daily volume of 320 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.15.
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $16.15 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $13.95.
About Energean (OTCMKTS:EERGF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Energean (EERGF)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Energean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energean and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.