Gulden (NLG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Gulden has a total market capitalization of $1.42 million and $5.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Gulden has traded up 2.5% against the dollar. One Gulden coin can currently be purchased for $0.0025 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00027631 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002665 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.00 or 0.00266069 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006488 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001996 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000943 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000716 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Buying and Selling Gulden
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.