Taylor Wimpey plc (LON:TW – Get Rating) insider Jennie Daly purchased 21,509 shares of Taylor Wimpey stock in a transaction on Wednesday, June 22nd. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 115 ($1.41) per share, with a total value of £24,735.35 ($30,298.08).
Jennie Daly also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, June 8th, Jennie Daly acquired 115 shares of Taylor Wimpey stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 130 ($1.59) per share, with a total value of £149.50 ($183.12).
- On Friday, March 25th, Jennie Daly sold 43,039 shares of Taylor Wimpey stock. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 133 ($1.63), for a total transaction of £57,241.87 ($70,114.98).
Shares of LON TW opened at GBX 116.50 ($1.43) on Thursday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.05, a current ratio of 5.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.58. The stock has a market capitalization of £4.15 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.72. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 127.18 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 143.46. Taylor Wimpey plc has a 52-week low of GBX 119.60 ($1.46) and a 52-week high of GBX 185.02 ($2.27).
Taylor Wimpey Company Profile (Get Rating)
Taylor Wimpey plc operates a residential developer in the United Kingdom and Spain. It builds and delivers various homes and communities, including apartments to six-bedroom houses. Taylor Wimpey plc was founded in 1880 and is based in High Wycombe, the United Kingdom.
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
- Here’s Why Boeing (NYSE: BA) Is Worth The Risk
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
Receive News & Ratings for Taylor Wimpey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taylor Wimpey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.