iShares MSCI Min Vol EAFE Index ETF (TSE:XMI – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, June 24th, TickerTech reports. Investors of record on Thursday, June 30th will be given a dividend of 0.425 per share on Thursday, June 30th. This represents a yield of 1.36%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, June 24th.
XMI stock traded up C$0.10 on Thursday, reaching C$31.14. 460 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3,102. iShares MSCI Min Vol EAFE Index ETF has a one year low of C$30.61 and a one year high of C$38.47. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$32.67 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$34.52.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for iShares MSCI Min Vol EAFE Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares MSCI Min Vol EAFE Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.