Pillar (PLR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on June 23rd. Pillar has a market cap of $1.01 million and approximately $39,532.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Pillar has traded 0.5% lower against the dollar. One Pillar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004843 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19,613.81 or 0.95000000 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00008644 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004846 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00002422 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Buying and Selling Pillar
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.