Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 23rd. In the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded up 18.2% against the U.S. dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $13.32 million and approximately $28,568.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum Resistant Ledger coin can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00000822 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21,216.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,155.38 or 0.05445529 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00027454 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $56.31 or 0.00265421 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.67 or 0.00559306 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $124.83 or 0.00588368 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.34 or 0.00077021 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) is a future-proof, post-quantum value store and decentralized communication platform. It utilizes a PoW (Proof of Work) algorithm, the Cryptonight v7, with further intention to be forked to a PoS (Proof of Stake). Additionally, the QRL features a web wallet, desktop apps, and an explorer. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.