SafePal (SFP) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 23rd. SafePal has a total market cap of $40.64 million and $12.59 million worth of SafePal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SafePal coin can now be bought for $0.38 or 0.00001785 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, SafePal has traded 15.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.41 or 0.00025687 BTC.
- OG Fan Token (OG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00012741 BTC.
- Prosper (PROS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- Oogear (OG) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ProSwap (PROS) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000598 BTC.
SafePal Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded in 2018, SafePal is a cryptocurrency wallet that aims to provide a secure and user-friendly crypto management platform for the masses. SafePal provides hardware wallet and software wallet product lines, all paired and managed through the SafePal App, where users can easily store, manage, swap, trade, and grow their crypto wealth. SafePal supports 20 blockchains, including Binance Chain and Binance Smart Chain, 10,000 tokens, and NFT assets. It has integrated with Binance DEX, Binance Spot Trading, and all DApps on Ethererum, BSC and Tron networks. SafePal is also the first hardware wallet portfolio of Binance Labs. “
SafePal Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafePal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafePal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SafePal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SafePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.