San Lorenzo Gold Corp. (CVE:SLG – Get Rating) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.11 and traded as high as C$0.12. San Lorenzo Gold shares last traded at C$0.12, with a volume of 1,000 shares trading hands.
The company has a market capitalization of C$5.84 million and a PE ratio of -5.22. The company has a quick ratio of 1.20, a current ratio of 1.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 32.11. The company has a 50-day moving average price of C$0.11 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$0.11.
San Lorenzo Gold Company Profile (CVE:SLG)
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
- Here’s Why Boeing (NYSE: BA) Is Worth The Risk
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
Receive News & Ratings for San Lorenzo Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for San Lorenzo Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.