United Utilities Group PLC (OTCMKTS:UUGRY – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $23.90 and last traded at $24.18, with a volume of 82405 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.96.
The business has a 50-day moving average of $27.24 and a 200-day moving average of $28.29. The company has a current ratio of 0.06, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10.
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Monday, August 8th. Investors of record on Friday, June 24th will be given a dividend of $0.6811 per share. This represents a dividend yield of 4.09%. This is an increase from United Utilities Group’s previous dividend of $0.36. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, June 23rd.
United Utilities Group PLC provides water and wastewater services in the United Kingdom. It is also involved in renewable energy generation, corporate trustee, financing, and property management activities; and the provision of waste treatment, consulting, and project management services. The company operates 42,000 kilometers of water pipes; 78,000 km of wastewater pipes; 567 wastewater treatment works; and 88 water treatment works.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on United Utilities Group (UUGRY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for United Utilities Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for United Utilities Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.