Shares of Brookfield Infrastructure Co. (TSE:BIPC – Get Rating) were down 2.2% on Thursday . The company traded as low as 51.60 and last traded at 51.70. Approximately 151,404 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 16% from the average daily volume of 179,733 shares. The stock had previously closed at 52.89.
The firm has a market cap of $5.71 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of -8.02. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of 85.39 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of 86.45.
About Brookfield Infrastructure (TSE:BIPC)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Brookfield Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brookfield Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.