Shares of Creatd Inc. (NASDAQ:CRTDW – Get Rating) rose 6.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $0.24 and last traded at $0.24. Approximately 2,308 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 86% from the average daily volume of 16,461 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.23.
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.30.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Creatd (CRTDW)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Creatd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creatd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.