HyreCar Inc. (NASDAQ:HYRE – Get Rating) shares traded down 1.2% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.65 and last traded at $0.70. 310,465 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 33% from the average session volume of 234,111 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.71.
A number of equities analysts have recently issued reports on the company. Maxim Group cut their target price on HyreCar from $8.00 to $4.00 in a research note on Wednesday, May 18th. DA Davidson cut their target price on HyreCar from $16.00 to $6.00 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research note on Wednesday, March 16th. Finally, Northland Securities cut their target price on HyreCar from $18.00 to $7.00 in a research note on Wednesday, March 16th.
The firm has a market capitalization of $15.26 million, a PE ratio of -0.63 and a beta of 2.82. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $1.17 and a 200-day moving average price of $2.58.
About HyreCar (NASDAQ:HYRE)
HyreCar Inc, together with subsidiaries, operates a web-based car-sharing marketplace in the United States. Its marketplace allows car and fleet owners to rent their idle cars to ride-sharing service drivers, such as Uber and Lyft drivers. HyreCar Inc was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HyreCar (HYRE)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for HyreCar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HyreCar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.