InPost S.A. (OTCMKTS:INPOY – Get Rating) shares traded down 10.3% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $2.60 and last traded at $2.60. 1,372 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 90% from the average session volume of 13,940 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.90.
A number of equities research analysts have recently weighed in on the company. Barclays lifted their target price on InPost from €8.60 ($9.05) to €9.00 ($9.47) and gave the stock an “overweight” rating in a report on Thursday, May 12th. The Goldman Sachs Group raised InPost from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Wednesday, April 27th.
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $3.09 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $3.63.
InPost SA, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an out-of-home e-commerce enablement platform providing parcel locker services in Europe. It operates through four segments: APM (automated parcel machines), To-Door, Mondial Relay, and International Other. The APM segment focuses on the delivery of parcels to automated parcel machines.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InPost (INPOY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for InPost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InPost and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.