MIPS AB (publ) (OTC:MPZAF – Get Rating) was downgraded by equities researchers at Berenberg Bank from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports. They presently have a $600.00 target price on the stock.
Shares of MPZAF stock opened at $57.70 on Wednesday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $50.59 and its 200 day moving average price is $41.59. MIPS AB has a 52-week low of $57.70 and a 52-week high of $57.70.
About MIPS AB (publ) (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MIPS AB (publ) (MPZAF)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for MIPS AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MIPS AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.