Cowen initiated coverage on shares of Symbotic (NASDAQ:SYM – Get Rating) in a research report report published on Tuesday morning, MarketBeat Ratings reports. The brokerage issued an outperform rating and a $18.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of NASDAQ SYM opened at $15.50 on Tuesday. Symbotic has a 1 year low of $9.01 and a 1 year high of $28.48.
About Symbotic (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Symbotic (SYM)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Symbotic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Symbotic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.