Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. During the last week, Anchor Protocol has traded down 1.5% against the dollar. One Anchor Protocol coin can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00000500 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Anchor Protocol has a market cap of $40.67 million and approximately $13.92 million worth of Anchor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Gold Secured Currency (GSX) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000938 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00009224 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- EgoPlatform (EGO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001529 BTC.
About Anchor Protocol
Anchor Protocol (CRYPTO:ANC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Anchor Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 350,381,852 coins. Anchor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @anchor_protocol.
Buying and Selling Anchor Protocol
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anchor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Anchor Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Anchor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Anchor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anchor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.