Aspira Women’s Health Inc. (NYSE:AWH – Get Rating) shot up 8% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.98 and last traded at $0.98. 178,530 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 75% from the average session volume of 711,476 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.90.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Aspira Women’s Health in a report on Wednesday, June 1st. They set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Aspira Women’s Health Price Performance
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.74.
About Aspira Women’s Health
Aspira Women's Health Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in developing and commercializing diagnostic tests for gynecologic disease in the United States. The company provides OVA1, OVERA, and OVA1plus to detect risk of ovarian malignancy in women with adnexal masses. It also offers ASPiRA GenetiX, a genetic test for the risk of gynecologic cancer.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aspira Women’s Health (AWH)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Aspira Women's Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aspira Women's Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.