Eden (EDN) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 6th. During the last week, Eden has traded down 25.9% against the U.S. dollar. Eden has a market cap of $396,686.43 and approximately $3.00 worth of Eden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Eden coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,209.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003975 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002203 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.72 or 0.00132346 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00034277 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.15 or 0.00065279 BTC.
Eden is a coin. Eden’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 coins. Eden’s official Twitter account is @edenchainio. The Reddit community for Eden is /r/edenchainio. The official website for Eden is edenchain.io. The official message board for Eden is edenchain.io/get-started/blog.
Eden Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eden should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.