EUNO (EUNO) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. Over the last week, EUNO has traded 17.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. EUNO has a total market capitalization of $1.15 million and $951.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EUNO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Compound (COMP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $60.98 or 0.00262729 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
EUNO Coin Profile
EUNO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 6,614,147,636 coins. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EUNO’s official website is www.euno.co. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EUNO is a privacy-by-choice decentralized cryptocurrency that was established in June 2018 with the aim of becoming a leading payment medium in tomorrow's cashless society. In its bid to create a sustainable and trustworthy product, EUNO stresses the importance of fair distribution, long-term stability, and ease of use. Its flagship product EUNO·Pay will permit instant crypto-to-fiat mobile payments using near field communication (NFC) technology and offer a return on utilized coins through its in-development ACID protocol. EUNO is a self-funded project that endorses a participatory approach in the development and strategic direction through its decentralized governance system. It is supported by an international team from diverse professional backgrounds such as software engineering, product development, finance, and marketing. Our goal is to have a profitable, stable, safe, and anonymous blockchain that provides consumers and businesses unrivaled transaction processing, value, and tailored services. “
Buying and Selling EUNO
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EUNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EUNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.