MassRoots, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MSRT – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high on Thursday . The company traded as high as $3.87 and last traded at $3.70, with a volume of 24352 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $3.88.
MassRoots Price Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $5.91 and a 200-day simple moving average of $7.04.
MassRoots, Inc engages in the development and provision of social media network for the cannabis community. It offers WeedPass, a rewards program which enables consumers to earn tickets to movies, sporting events, and festivals by shopping at participating dispensaries. The company was founded by Isaac Dietrich, Stewart Fortier, Tyler Knight, and Hyler Fortier in April 2013 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MassRoots (MSRT)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for MassRoots Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MassRoots and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.