Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 49.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. Over the last week, Pinkcoin has traded down 33.1% against the US dollar. Pinkcoin has a market capitalization of $171,908.43 and approximately $12.00 worth of Pinkcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pinkcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.83 or 0.00228300 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00004983 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001664 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 29.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Cryptostone (CPS) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004316 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $120.57 or 0.00521033 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000324 BTC.
Pinkcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2014. Pinkcoin’s total supply is 462,259,824 coins and its circulating supply is 436,999,388 coins. Pinkcoin’s official message board is slack.with.pink. The official website for Pinkcoin is getstarted.with.pink. The Reddit community for Pinkcoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pinkcoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pinkcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pinkcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pinkcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pinkcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pinkcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pinkcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.