Primecoin (XPM) traded up 5.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. Primecoin has a market capitalization of $1.75 million and $10,899.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Primecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0420 or 0.00000181 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Primecoin has traded 13.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- X-HASH (XSH) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00006812 BTC.
- Monopoly Millionaire Control (MMC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001110 BTC.
Primecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 7th, 2013. Primecoin’s total supply is 41,698,177 coins. The official message board for Primecoin is talk.peercoin.net/c/altcoins/primecoin. Primecoin’s official Twitter account is @primecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Primecoin is /r/primecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Primecoin’s official website is primecoin.io.
Primecoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Primecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.