Tether Gold (XAUT) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. One Tether Gold coin can currently be bought for approximately $1,765.56 or 0.07605242 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Tether Gold has traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Tether Gold has a total market cap of $435.25 million and $147,222.00 worth of Tether Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,215.09 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004306 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004305 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003966 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.73 or 0.00132372 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00034137 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00069059 BTC.
Tether Gold Coin Profile
Tether Gold (XAUT) is a coin. Its launch date was January 8th, 2020. Tether Gold’s total supply is 246,524 coins. Tether Gold’s official Twitter account is @tethergold and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tether Gold’s official website is tether.to.
Tether Gold Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tether Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.