TT Electronics plc (OTCMKTS:TTGPF – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 4.9% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $2.15 and last traded at $2.15. Approximately 100 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 1,757 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.05.
TT Electronics Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.08 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.45.
About TT Electronics
TT Electronics plc provides engineered electronics for performance critical applications in the automation and electrification, healthcare, and aerospace and defense markets worldwide. The company operates through three divisions: Power and Connectivity, Global Manufacturing Solutions, and Sensors and Specialist Components.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TT Electronics (TTGPF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for TT Electronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TT Electronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.