Oil Search Limited (OTCMKTS:OISHY – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 3.7% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $14.05 and last traded at $14.13. Approximately 1,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 36% from the average daily volume of 1,562 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.67.
Oil Search Trading Down 3.7 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is $14.13 and its two-hundred day moving average is $14.13.
Oil Search Company Profile
Oil Search Ltd. engages in the business of oil and gas exploration. It operates through the following segments: PNG Business Unit, Alaska Business Unit and Centre. The PNG Business Unit segment engages in the development, production and sale of liquefied natural gas, crude oil, condensate, naphtha and other refined products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oil Search (OISHY)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Oil Search Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oil Search and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.