Pollard Banknote Limited (OTCMKTS:PBKOF – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 0.7% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $14.69 and last traded at $14.69. 101 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 3,752 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.79.
Pollard Banknote Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average of $15.99 and a 200 day moving average of $17.37.
About Pollard Banknote
Pollard Banknote Limited, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells a range of gaming products and services for the lottery and charitable gaming industries worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Lotteries and Charitable Gaming, and eGaming Systems. It designs, manufactures, and distributes instant tickets, as well as offers related services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pollard Banknote (PBKOF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Pollard Banknote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pollard Banknote and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.