Scope Industries (OTCMKTS:SCPJ – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 11.6% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $299.00 and last traded at $299.00. 1 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 100 shares. The stock had previously closed at $268.00.
Scope Industries Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $267.50 and its two-hundred day moving average is $276.33.
Scope Industries Company Profile
Scope Industries offers waste material recycling services in the United States. It operates plants for the collection and processing of bakery waste materials into a food supplement for animals. The company sells this food supplement to poultry farms, dairies, feed lots, and pet food manufacturers. Scope Industries also owns and operates a plant in Vernon, California, where certain bakery waste material is processed and converted into edible breadcrumbs for human consumption.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Scope Industries (SCPJ)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Scope Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scope Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.