EDDASwap (EDDA) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. One EDDASwap coin can currently be purchased for about $119.45 or 0.00633639 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, EDDASwap has traded 22.8% lower against the US dollar. EDDASwap has a market cap of $597,258.00 and approximately $71,373.00 worth of EDDASwap was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 99.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Euro Coin (EUROC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00004403 BTC.
- Jeff in Space (JEFF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00011011 BTC.
- Lumi Credits (LUMI) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- AXIA Coin (AXC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00070385 BTC.
- MVP Coin (MVP) traded down 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,053.00 or 0.10760105 BTC.
- Tarality (TARAL) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- The Web3 Project (WEB3) traded 213.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $517.71 or 0.02213862 BTC.
EDDASwap Coin Profile
EDDASwap launched on March 6th, 2021. EDDASwap’s total supply is 5,000 coins. EDDASwap’s official Twitter account is @EDDASwap and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EDDASwap is eddaswap.com.
Buying and Selling EDDASwap
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDDASwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDDASwap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDDASwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDDASwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDDASwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.