Energy Ledger (ELX) traded 32.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. Energy Ledger has a market cap of $35.70 million and $49,634.00 worth of Energy Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Energy Ledger coin can now be purchased for $0.0488 or 0.00000261 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Energy Ledger has traded down 99.7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 99.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Euro Coin (EUROC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00004433 BTC.
- Jeff in Space (JEFF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00010977 BTC.
- Lumi Credits (LUMI) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- AXIA Coin (AXC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00070385 BTC.
- MVP Coin (MVP) traded down 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,053.00 or 0.10760105 BTC.
- Tarality (TARAL) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- The Web3 Project (WEB3) traded 213.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $517.71 or 0.02213862 BTC.
Energy Ledger Coin Profile
Energy Ledger’s launch date was December 26th, 2020. Energy Ledger’s total supply is 714,000,000 coins. Energy Ledger’s official Twitter account is @energy_ledger and its Facebook page is accessible here. Energy Ledger’s official website is energyledger.com.
Buying and Selling Energy Ledger
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energy Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energy Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Energy Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energy Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energy Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.