Giftedhands (GHD) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. One Giftedhands coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Giftedhands has traded 22.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Giftedhands has a total market cap of $115,000.00 and $26,863.00 worth of Giftedhands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 99.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Euro Coin (EUROC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00004400 BTC.
- Jeff in Space (JEFF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00011029 BTC.
- Lumi Credits (LUMI) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- AXIA Coin (AXC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00070385 BTC.
- MVP Coin (MVP) traded 28.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,053.00 or 0.10760105 BTC.
- Tarality (TARAL) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- The Web3 Project (WEB3) traded up 213.7% against the dollar and now trades at $517.71 or 0.02213862 BTC.
Giftedhands Coin Profile
Giftedhands’ launch date was July 24th, 2021. Giftedhands’ total supply is 1,150,000,000 coins. The official message board for Giftedhands is medium.com/@giftedhandsGHD. The official website for Giftedhands is www.giftedhands.io. Giftedhands’ official Twitter account is @giftedhandsGHD and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Giftedhands
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giftedhands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Giftedhands should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Giftedhands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giftedhands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giftedhands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.