Microtuber (MCT) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. Microtuber has a total market capitalization of $1.04 million and approximately $28,631.00 worth of Microtuber was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Microtuber has traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar. One Microtuber coin can currently be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,292.10 or 0.06896898 BTC.
- Ethereum Name Service (ENS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.86 or 0.00073981 BTC.
- Metacraft (MCT) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00005269 BTC.
- BeforeCoinMarketCap (BCMC1) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001473 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- WhaleRoom (WHL) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00008112 BTC.
Microtuber Coin Profile
Microtuber (MCT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. The Reddit community for Microtuber is https://reddit.com/r/Microtuber and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Microtuber’s official Twitter account is @1717token_300 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Microtuber Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Microtuber directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Microtuber should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Microtuber using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Microtuber Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Microtuber and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.