Orchid (OXT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. One Orchid coin can now be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00000523 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Orchid has a total market cap of $70.03 million and $2.88 million worth of Orchid was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Orchid has traded down 2.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005157 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19,400.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00007609 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004804 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.57 or 0.00059642 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00010648 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00005884 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005155 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.01 or 0.00067038 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001951 BTC.
Orchid (CRYPTO:OXT) is a coin. It was first traded on December 3rd, 2019. Orchid’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 690,690,084 coins. The official message board for Orchid is blog.orchid.com. Orchid’s official website is www.orchid.com. Orchid’s official Twitter account is @OrchidProtocol.
Orchid Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orchid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orchid should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Orchid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orchid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orchid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.