Popcorn (POP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. One Popcorn coin can now be bought for about $0.51 or 0.00002715 BTC on exchanges. Popcorn has a total market capitalization of $4.30 million and approximately $16,324.00 worth of Popcorn was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Popcorn has traded 10.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00021871 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.02 or 0.00283961 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000970 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001054 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Megacoin (MEC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00017166 BTC.
- MonaCoin (MONA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00002541 BTC.
- Starcoin (STC) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000207 BTC.
Popcorn is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Popcorn’s total supply is 99,999,700 coins and its circulating supply is 8,443,730 coins. Popcorn’s official message board is medium.com/@popcorntoken. Popcorn’s official Twitter account is @cornfieldfarm and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Popcorn is popcorntoken.dev. The Reddit community for Popcorn is https://reddit.com/r/popcorndao and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Popcorn Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Popcorn directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Popcorn should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Popcorn using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Popcorn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Popcorn and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.