Sabina Gold & Silver Corp. (OTCMKTS:SGSVF – Get Rating) fell 1.7% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.77 and last traded at $0.78. 25,208 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 86% from the average session volume of 178,312 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.79.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, National Bank Financial dropped their price objective on Sabina Gold & Silver from C$3.00 to C$2.00 in a report on Thursday, July 21st.
Sabina Gold & Silver Stock Down 1.7 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.84 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.96.
Sabina Gold & Silver Company Profile
Sabina Gold & Silver Corp., a precious metals company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for gold and silver deposit. Its flagship projects include Back River gold project comprising Goose, George, Boulder, Boot, Del, and Bath properties, as well as the port facility at Bathurst Inlet that covers an area of approximately 564 square kilometers located in Nunavut, Canada; and silver royalty on the Hackett River project that covers an area of approximately 10,637 hectares located in Nunavut, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sabina Gold & Silver (SGSVF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Sabina Gold & Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sabina Gold & Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.