Tekla Healthcare Investors (NYSE:HQH – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low on Friday . The stock traded as low as $17.37 and last traded at $17.37, with a volume of 727 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $17.70.
Tekla Healthcare Investors Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $19.31 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $19.62.
Tekla Healthcare Investors Cuts Dividend
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 30th. Stockholders of record on Friday, August 26th will be given a $0.40 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, August 25th. This represents a $1.60 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 9.26%.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Tekla Healthcare Investors
About Tekla Healthcare Investors
Tekla Healthcare Investors is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Tekla Capital Management LLC. The fund invests in public equity markets across the globe. It seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating in the healthcare sector, including the biotechnology, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals industries.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tekla Healthcare Investors (HQH)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Tekla Healthcare Investors Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tekla Healthcare Investors and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.