Arweave (AR) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 24th. During the last week, Arweave has traded up 1.9% against the US dollar. One Arweave coin can now be purchased for $9.67 or 0.00042712 BTC on exchanges. Arweave has a market cap of $322.84 million and $41.94 million worth of Arweave was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22,633.66 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $128.54 or 0.00567927 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.42 or 0.00187427 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000680 BTC.
AR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 13th, 2018. Arweave’s total supply is 63,190,435 coins and its circulating supply is 33,394,701 coins. The official message board for Arweave is medium.com/@arweave. Arweave’s official Twitter account is @arweaveteam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Arweave’s official website is www.arweave.org. The Reddit community for Arweave is https://reddit.com/r/arweave and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Arweave Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arweave directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arweave should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arweave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arweave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arweave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.