Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of ASOS (OTCMKTS: ASOMY) in the last few weeks:
- 1/24/2023 – ASOS had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from GBX 660 ($8.17) to GBX 730 ($9.04).
- 1/13/2023 – ASOS had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 1,170 ($14.49) to GBX 1,000 ($12.38).
- 1/13/2023 – ASOS had its price target raised by analysts at Societe Generale from GBX 1,072 ($13.27) to GBX 1,180 ($14.61).
- 1/4/2023 – ASOS had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from GBX 720 ($8.91) to GBX 660 ($8.17).
- 11/30/2022 – ASOS was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
ASOS Stock Up 3.0 %
OTCMKTS:ASOMY traded up $0.27 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $9.51. 5,198 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 9,844. ASOS Plc has a one year low of $5.50 and a one year high of $31.37. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.82, a current ratio of 1.49 and a quick ratio of 0.46. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $7.43 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $8.31.
ASOS Plc engages in in the operation of a multi-platform offering fashion products for 20-somethings. The firm offers clothes and other fashion items available in retail. It operates through the following geographical segments: United Kingdom, United States, and European Union. The company was founded by Nicholas Jon Robertson and Quentin John Griffiths on June 2, 2000 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ASOS (ASOMY)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for ASOS Plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ASOS Plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.