CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. During the last seven days, CV SHOTS has traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. CV SHOTS has a total market capitalization of $15.70 million and approximately $123.50 worth of CV SHOTS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CV SHOTS token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0055 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.07 or 0.00401870 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,462.83 or 0.28209540 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $135.79 or 0.00592709 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000176 BTC.
CV SHOTS Profile
CV SHOTS’s launch date was March 1st, 2022. CV SHOTS’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,849,992,857 tokens. CV SHOTS’s official website is www.cvshots.com. CV SHOTS’s official Twitter account is @cvshot.
CV SHOTS Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CV SHOTS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CV SHOTS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CV SHOTS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CV SHOTS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CV SHOTS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.