Hedera (HBAR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. One Hedera coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0676 or 0.00000292 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Hedera has traded up 25.9% against the dollar. Hedera has a market cap of $1.71 billion and approximately $67.21 million worth of Hedera was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.87 or 0.00077314 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.52 or 0.00058509 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00011029 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00024944 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00004410 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00002014 BTC.
HBAR uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 1st, 2017. Hedera’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 25,321,887,300 coins. Hedera’s official Twitter account is @hedera and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hedera is https://reddit.com/r/hedera and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Hedera is hedera.com/blog. The official website for Hedera is www.hedera.com.
Hedera Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hedera directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedera should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hedera using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedera and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.