Shares of Helix Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:HLIX – Get Rating) shot up 9.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $0.88 and last traded at $0.84. 284,000 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 48% from the average session volume of 541,862 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.77.
Helix Technologies Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.84 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.84.
About Helix Technologies
Helix Technologies, Inc provides technology, compliance, and security solutions to the legal cannabis industry in the United States, Colombia, Canada, Jamaica, New Zealand, and Australia. The company offers security solutions to cannabis businesses, including assessments and planning, security system design and implementation, asset protection, transport, and assurance of security for the state licensing process.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Helix Technologies (HLIX)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Helix Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Helix Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.