Horizen (ZEN) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 24th. During the last week, Horizen has traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Horizen has a total market capitalization of $134.83 million and $16.29 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Horizen coin can now be bought for about $10.14 or 0.00044704 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.62 or 0.00196690 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00070607 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001857 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001132 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00002400 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000216 BTC.
ZEN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 13,293,900 coins. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Horizen is forum.horizen.global. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Horizen is www.horizen.io.
Buying and Selling Horizen
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Horizen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Horizen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.