Iochpe-Maxion S.A. (OTCMKTS:IOCJY – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 32.9% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.55 and last traded at $0.55. Approximately 200 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 300% from the average daily volume of 50 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.82.
Iochpe-Maxion Stock Down 32.9 %
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.80 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.92.
Iochpe-Maxion SA engages in the automotive business. The firm involves in the production and distribution of auto parts and railway equipment. It operates through the following segments: Maxion Wheels, Maxion Structural Components and AmstedMaxion. The Maxion Wheels segment engages in the production and sale of steel for light and commercial vehicles and agricultural machinery and aluminum wheels for light vehicles.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Iochpe-Maxion (IOCJY)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Iochpe-Maxion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Iochpe-Maxion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.