Large Cap Growth Index-Linked ETN due 2028 (NYSEARCA:FRLG – Get Rating) shares rose 5% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $300.82 and last traded at $300.82. Approximately 400 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 38% from the average daily volume of 644 shares. The stock had previously closed at $286.50.
Large Cap Growth Index-Linked ETN due 2028 Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $300.82 and a 200-day moving average price of $300.82.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Large Cap Growth Index-Linked ETN due 2028 (FRLG)
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
Receive News & Ratings for Large Cap Growth Index-Linked ETN due 2028 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Large Cap Growth Index-Linked ETN due 2028 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.